Political consultant Gerry O’Brien is the author of the upcoming book 1901. Gerry was the youngest candidate to ever run for the New York City Council, at 18 and has been involved with politics ever since. Gerry will discuss how outsider candidates can improve their chances of winning.
How Outsider Candidates Can Improve Their Chances of Winning
- Why is it so rare for outsider candidates to win?
- What are the biggest obstacles outsider candidates face in today’s political process?
- Can you give an example of how an insider candidate can be defeated by an outsider?
- What are the most common mistakes that wealthy outsider candidates make?
- What’s the single most effective thing people can do to change our political system?
To learn more about Gerry O’Brien visit www.gerryobrien.com, as well as his book site www.1901robotfighter.com. Visit Gerry at Twitter: @OBrienNYC.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here