Everyone can live a thriving life filled with vibrancy and purpose. Yet, so many people struggle to find purpose in our culture. Success is often measured by the amount of money in our paycheck or in the vastness of our possessions.
In this podcast, author Linda Freeman’s, shares the secrets in her book, THRIVE!, as she provides the reader with an approach to move from a life of busyness to a life of purpose.
How To THRIVE In Your Life
- What is the biggest barrier to living a thriving life?
- If you are already busy, how can you find time to develop a vision for your life?
- Once you do, what’s the first step to integrating that vision?
- Should you share your vision with others?
- How do you create space in your life for a “moment of silence”?
To learn more about Linda Freeman and her new book, THRIVE! Please visit www.IAmThriving.org
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters!
Want to be a JenningsWire online magazine podcaster? Tell us here.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.