CathyAnn Sarra is the Principal & Managing Partner of SOCii Media Marketing and co-creator of The Prayer Mitten Book Series with Daryl Lynn O’Connell which is designed to bring learning to children, inspire creativity and leave a positive mark on the world.
Inspiring Creativity For Positive Change
- Why do you think that inspiration is the key to positive change?
- How can you find inspiration? Does it just hit you? Or do you have to dig for it?
- You’re inspired, now what? What’s the first step to creating your vision?
- Why is it important to support children in their creativity?
- How can understanding how technology and creativity intersect help?
To learn more about CathyAnn Sarra and SOCii Media Marketing, visit www.SOCiiMedia.com. To be inspired by their newest venture The Prayer Mitten Book Series check out www.DarylLynnOConnell.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.