Rob Kornblum is an entrepreneur, former Venture capitalist and author of the new book, Never Too Late to Start Up: How Midlife Entrepreneurs Create Wealth, Freedom & Purpose– which shows you that you can not only manage taking the entrepreneurial leap at any age, but that work experience and life experience make you more likely to succeed.
Never Too Late To Startup
- Why is now the best time ever to start a business?
- How are mid-life entrepreneurs different and why does that matter?
- In the book, you highlight ways in which entrepreneurs can mitigate the risks of starting a new business. What are they?
- What are some first steps readers can take?
- How can people balance the demands of starting a new business with their families and other responsibilities?
If you are interested in starting a business, be sure to pick up a copy of Never Too Late to Startup on Amazon in Kindle or paperback. To read more of Rob’s insights, check out his blog at www.startlaunchgrow.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings of the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR located in the NYC area. Annie Jennings PR is a book marketing and book promotion firm helping authors achieve their highest levels of success in their area of expertise. Working with our PR firm can help authors get booked on major radio talk shows, TV shows, in online media and in print media. Annie’s top level radio campaign offers authors bookings on the biggest talk shows that broadcast to the top cities in the USA. The radio talk show campaigns comes with unlimited media training, professional publicists with mega experience and the famous guarantee of performance.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here