Margery Leveen Sher is the author of the newly released book The Noticer’s Guide to Living and Laughing: Change Your Life Without Changing Your Routine. Margery has divided the world into three parts – Amazing things to Notice, Annoying things to Notice, and Human Idiosyn-Crazies ™ to Notice!
Notice! Change Your Life Without Changing Your Routine
- What is “noticing” and why is it important?
- What are some AMAZING things to notice?
- How about ANNOYING things to notice?
- What are Human “Idiosyn-Crazies”?
- How can “noticing” help you change your life? What’s the first step?
The Noticer’s Guide to Living and Laughing is available on Amazon, Nook, and iTunes or go to www.DidYaNotice.com for a link to the book and to learn more about The Did Ya Notice? Project
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.