Tom Ingrassia is the co-author of the upcoming new book One Door Closes: Overcoming Adversity By Following Your Dreams, a step-by-step guide to living your dreams with vision, courage, determination and passion.
Overcoming Adversity By Following Your Dreams
- What can we learn from a turtle?
- How do you check in with yourself to identify your passions?
- When you can put your finger on a passion, what is your next step?
- How do you overcome fear of insecurity?
- What are a couple of tips you can share to help people pursue their dreams?
To learn more about Tom Ingrassia and his work at The MotivAct Group, please visit Motivactgroup.com. His book, One Door Closes: Overcoming Adversity By Following Your Dreams will be available in October at amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, as well as at our website. Tom promises that you will find it to be a powerful, inspiring guide to living into your own dreams!
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is a diverse community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers that share helpful and perhaps life-changing posts and podcasts. Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.