Productivity guru, Dr. Jan Yager is a sociologist who is author of five books on time management. Jan has been researching, coaching, and speaking about, time management since the 1980s.
Her latest book, Put More Time on Your Side: How to Manage Your Life in a Digital World was kept on the shorter side at 152 pages so those who want to get more done with less stress, could read it despite their hectic schedules.
Put More Time On Your Side
- Why did you write Put More Time on Your Side?
- What’s the number one idea you hope readers take away from your new book, Put More Time on Your Side?
- In your new book, you discuss the PIE system. What does PIE stand for and how does the PIE system work?
- The subtitle of your new book is How to Manage Your Life in a Digital World. How has the digital world made things more challenging?
- Is it possible to achieve work-life balance? If it is, what’s the best way to accomplish that goal?
Put More Time on Your Side is available in paperback wherever books are sold including amazon.com, bn.com, and powells.com. There’s also an e-book and an audiobook version available through itunes.com, audible.com, and amazon.com.
For more about Jan Yager, or to find out about her other time management books, go to her main website: http://www.drjanyager.com. If you’re interested in coaching or upcoming seminars, send Jan an e-mail through the contact information at her website.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.