Paula Marks is a Career Workplace Expert who has been professionally connecting people to each other for more than three decades. She is President of Hire Resources Inc and has been featured on CNN & FOX TV as well as in the Wall Street Journal for her expertise.
- What is the biggest problem with resumes today?
- How has technology changed the way resumes are written?
- What is a “talking resume”?
- Why should people stay away from resume building websites?
- When should you consider hiring an executive recruiter?
For more information on Paula Marks and Hire Resources, along with her services and upcoming books, please visit www.PaulaMarks.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.