Stephen B. Satterwhite is the author of True Stories from a Baby Boomer which is the fulfillment of a forty year long promise Stephen made to his father after he died when Stephen was just 20 years old – to write a book telling him what he did with his life.
True Stories from a Baby Boomer
- So, what did you do with your life?
- Why did you have 40 jobs?
- Do you recommend writing a memoir?
- How can sharing your life story help heal open wounds?
- What is your favorite story from the book and what can readers learn from it?
You can read more about Stephen Satterwhite, his book True Stories from a Baby Boomer reviews and excerpts on Amazon, as well as his website TrueStoriesFromABabyBoomer.com. If you know any baby boomers this is a book that will make them laugh and cry out loud.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.