Jessica Turner is a married mother-of-three who works full time, runs a popular lifestyle blog and still finds time to take care of herself and do the things she loves. Her first book, The Fringe Hours: Making Time for You releases Feb 17th and empowers woman to find and claim their Fringe Hours.
Using Your Fringe Hours to Do What You Love
- What are fringe hours and how can women find them? What are some typical times of day that can easily be wasted if we’re not careful?
- What is the first thing you tell women who say they’re too busy to spend time doing something they love?
- You based The Fringe Hours on original research and over 2,000 women responded to your survey. Did any of the results surprise you?
- What are some of the most creative uses of fringe hours that you’ve found?
- Before you wrote this book, did you naturally use your fringe hours or was it a learned skill? What is the most rewarding use of your own fringe hours?
Jessica N. Turner is the author of The Fringe Hours: Making Time for You. You can find her online at TheMomCreative.com and use the hashtag #FringeHours to join the conversation.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.